GET APP LINK
Posted by: Kavya Madaan
Category: Blog
aus vs wi women's world cup 2022

FANTASY PREVIEW FOR AUS-W vs. WI-W 2022

MATCH: WEST INDIES WOMEN vs. AUSTRALIA WOMEN

DATE: 15 MARCH, 2022 – 3.30 AM IST

VENUE: WELLINGTON

WHEN CAN YOU WATCH THE MATCH LIVE IN INDIA?

The women’s world cup 2022 will be live on the Star Sports Network. You can watch this match on star sports 2 as well as star sports 3 at 3.30 AM IST. Also, the live streaming would be available on Disney + Hotstar platforms. People in India get excited about every type of cricket match, and the women’s world cup is also one of them. For all the cricket fans, you have this one to enjoy at the moment! 

AUSTRALIA WOMEN vs. WEST INDIES WOMEN MATCH

The team of Australian women has not lost it even once in 2022. But on the other side, the team of West Indies has lost one out of three matches. It is one hell of a match because both the teams are strong competitors of each other. It is a strong and very exciting match which has made the hearts throb! 

The team of Australia had Meg Lanning’s who came out on top in their opening match, which was held against England. Then the team managed to make sure that Pakistan was defeated, which they did by seven wickets on March 8, and then came the turn of New Zealand, which also lost. The team has shown one of the best performances in the year and has defeated all the opponent teams coming up. 

Then, on the other hand, the team of West Indies also started their campaign in a very brilliant way. They won their first game from the team of New Zealand by only 3 runs. Then they also saw one another close match in which they won by 7 runs from England team. Then in the next match, they faced a 155-run thrashing at India. They did their bowling first and had a score of 317/8. The great players of India, Smriti Mandhana, as well as Harmanpreet Kaur, scored their centuries.

PITCH AND WEATHER REPORT FOR THE MATCH

The match is in Basin Reserve, Wellington! So many matches have been held in this stadium, a total of 31 ODI matches, both men and women cricket. 

The weather is forecasted to be windy with some showers as well on Tuesday at Wellington. Also, there is a possibility of rain, like 30 percent chances for rain and 70 percent humidity as well. The temperature stands to be around 18 degrees Celsius. 

AUSTRALIA

The Australian team had a boost as they had the return of one of the best players, that is Ashleigh Gardner, who has seen recovery from the covid-19. Also, one more crucial player that is Darcie Brown, was brought back to the team. Jess Jonassen was given the rest as Amanda-Jade Wellington kept her place for some time. 

WEST INDIES

They have been playing with the same players in the matches so far. They can make some of the minor changes after seeing the defeat in their last game. The major picks for the team stood out to be Deandra Dottin and Hayley Matthews. 

The team has shown some excellent performances, and all the players stood out to be outstanding for the team. 

FANTASY PLAYERS TO BE PICKED

We are giving and listing down the five players that you can and must pick in this fantasy match. 

  • ALYSSA HEALY: WICKETKEEPER BATTER, AUSTRALIA
  • HAYLEY MATTHEWS: ALL-ROUNDER, WEST INDIES
  • DEANDRA DOTTIN: BATTER, WEST INDIES
  • MEG LANNING: BATTER, AUSTRALIA
  • ELLYSE PERRY: ALL-ROUNDER, AUSTRALIA

FANTASY DANGAL APP: MAKE YOUR TEAM NOW!

Hey there, our cricket fans! Make your team now and play the world cup or IPL matches on your favorite Fantasy Dangal app. You need to have some major skills to make your team play and conduct the team to win the match. You have this chance to win real money awards and amazing prizes with that. 

Have the chance to play some different leagues and a great game to have a good time. Some so many people are already playing on the fantasy dangal app and winning huge awards with the same. You don’t know how big you can win with these fantasy games! 

If you have not registered with the fantasy dangal app yet, then go and download it to avail some exciting prizes every day. You can find the app on the website of Fantasy Dangal. Just download the app and register your account to start playing. Have fun with millions of other players as you can play with them as well. 

MAKE YOUR TEAM NOW!!! It is a great opportunity for cricket fans to make their team and play matches and leagues which they want. Also, winning out some good rewards is the plus point for them in these leagues.

Also Read: Indian T20 Fantasy Premier League 2022