GET APP LINK
Posted by: Rudra
Category: Blog
fantasy cricket strategies

KNOW ABOUT THE IPL FANTASY CRICKET STRATEGIES

You see, the growing craze and love for fantasy cricket have been immense in the past few years. People are enjoying and indulging in the games and earning loads of money with these fun gaming applications. People love the Indian premier league, and because of that, people have been participating in the most liked fantasy cricket games. Now, to earn money, you have to win the matches and to win the matches, you have to make some mind game as well. To help you win some more cash, there are some IPL fantasy cricket strategies! 

Now, we can see everyone is enjoying the fantasy cricket apps, and with that, the competition is also getting on the peak. For that matter, you need to make some fantasy cricket strategies so that you can make more chances for your win-win situation. Now, talking about some fantasy cricket strategies, we can start with a major one.

Also Read: How Many Times KKR Won IPL?

APPLY THE 80-20 RULE TO IMPROVE RESULTS

In order to win big, you need to apply the 80-20 rule, and it is one of the most important strategies to be made. What this means is that you need to concentrate on 20 per cent of the very important things to make an effort to improve the rest of the output by 80 per cent. You should always pay attention to the smaller things as well, like the state of the pitch of your match, distance covered till the boundary, the current form of your player and things like these, which somehow prove to be very important. 

Now let us delve more into the IPL fantasy cricket strategies. 

You have to think about the points system also while selecting your players. 

The system of points plays a very major role in the selection of players in your team. This is because the number of points you are earning is based on the players. They score the runs and make you earn the points as well. You always need to select the players who are ready with the game. It would help if you always tried to choose one all-rounder who could be beneficial for your game. 

ALWAYS PICK THE RIGHT PACK OF PLAYERS FOR YOUR TEAM

When you pick up your team, always think about picking up the top order players because they always have a bigger chance to face more deliveries. The team is the one thing that should be selected with a whole open brain. It would help if you chose the right batsmen and the right bowlers for your team. The bowlers should be chosen according to the pitch and the size of the stadium. 

Always choose the captain as well as vice-captain with full thoughts

Picking up the captain and the vice-captain is one of the most important tasks to be done because they make you earn some 2x or 1.5x more points than what the normal players will earn. That is why you should always ensure that you are picking up the right players for your team. 

You have to always look for the last minute changes while playing the XI of both squads.

This is one of the biggest factors that would affect your score, that you can exclude any of the players from your team. This can happen due to any reason like last-minute injuries, any sickness or any emergency meeting. You should always check the list for the player’s list which you are submitting for the tournament. You can also make some of the last-minute changes in the team so that you can have a good team of players. Also, you can have the inclusion of some of the player that was not expected earlier. This could result in one of the best fantasy cricket strategies as well.

Also Read: WINNER OF FIRST T20 WORLD CUP

You should always do a background check for the uncapped players

You have to pick one uncapped player in your team, according to the rules. They could be unknown in the team, so you should always check on their background as well. You have to make some fantasy cricket strategies, and for that matter, you need to focus on the right players as well. 

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS ALWAYS

Definitely, you would require some fantasy cricket strategies to win the match, but you should always trust your instincts! It would be best if you felt good about the players that you have chosen. You should not worry much about what could happen in the match. Rather just play good and make good fantasy cricket strategies. ‘

If you want to participate in fantasy cricket, you should be ready with some plans!

TRY DANGAL GAMES FOR FANTASY CRICKET

Dangal games are the application in which you can participate now and play online games. You can have the opportunity to win up to Rs. 1 LAKH and amazing prizes. So come along and try the app, play games like cricket. And don’t forget, to win, you always need to make some good fantasy cricket strategies.