Any amount which is in the winnings account of a user can be withdrawn given that the user fulfills the following criteria.
- Bank details, PAN information, and KYC documents are mandatory before placing the first withdrawal request.
- A user should have a minimum deposit of INR 20 before he/she can place a withdrawal request. This is only a one-time process before the first withdrawal.
- The minimum amount for withdrawal is INR 50
- The maximum amount that can be withdrawn in a single day is INR 50,000.
- A user can make an instant withdrawal of up to Rs 500.
Second withdrawal request can be placed only after the first request is fully processed.
Approval on any withdrawal request is done within 24 Hours from our end after which the request goes out for cash disbursement.
KYC verification includes:
- PAN and address proof.
- Bank account details should match with the KYC uploaded. In case they do not match, we ask for KYC associated with the bank account provided or vice versa.
- No TDS will be deducted on withdrawals at all regardless of the amount of withdrawal. However, a TDS of 31.2% will be deducted on any winning amount exceeding INR 10,000.
- Once the TDS has been debited, we will provide the TDS certificate after the end of the following financial quarter.